Sunday, January 18, 2009

More on Saturday....

So my family called me and we decided that we were going to hook up and have dinner. In order to do this, some of them were going to come and pick me up at my hotel and then we'd go back and pick up my Grandma, then go have some dinner. When they walked into the lobby at the Hyatt, the comments started rolling in like, "Oh, this is where the 'stars' stay at...." I laughed of course, then we were on our merry way.

We took the subway (my first trip on it) back to their hotel, which is a very nice Hooliday Inn. When we walked in, I jokingly said, "Where's the fountain?" We all laughed when my uncle said, "We'll turn on the faucet."

We ate dinner at Mustang Sally's and it was great. We even got 10% off our tickets just because of me singing at Carnegie. After dinner, we made plans for Sunday, then I cabbed it back to the Hyatt.

No comments: