Friday, January 30, 2009

Brought to you by the letter O

Because I'm 34 and succumbing to peer pressure, I'm going to favor Wendy and post a blog similar to hers, only my letter is O.

This post will be filled with things that I think are great....AND they all begin with the letter O.

Oranges - Winter brings the best navel oranges. MMMMMMMMMM

Optical Illusions - Yeah, I'm a brain who likes these things.

Owls - Hoot Hoot!

Orange Liqueur - A pleasure in cocoa, coffee and cosmopolitans.

October - one of my favorite months of the year

Oboe - one of my favorite woodwind instruments

Odd - someone once called me this

Opera - one of my favorite types of music

Orchid - a lovely flower

Opportunity - something we shouldn't pass up

Olive Oil - a great ingredient to cook with

Orchards - a great place to go for apples, cider, pumpkins, etc.

So go ahead, I dare you. Start your own blog with your own letter....

No comments: