Thursday, October 23, 2008

Do You YouTube?

Have any of you, in your internet surfing, found one or more sites that you check daily? Do not count MySpace, Facebook, email or instant messengers. I see you nodding.

I have a friend who LOVES Google Maps. Brian loves fark.com.

Here's mine:

1. www.soapoperafan.com/days (Yes, I love Days of Our Lives). I don't even have to watch the show. I can read the summaries. hahahaha

2. YouTube - only for one video...let me tell you the story...

My church is having a talent show in February. In addition to chairing the committee that is putting it on, I will be singing in it. Sunday, my duet partner Dan approached me about what song we are going to do for this next one. I had no idea. In my mind, February is a long time away. (not so much when you consider the holidays) Last year we sang "Sue Me" from Guys and Dolls. So I put my thinking cap on and contacted a friend who is big into civic theatre and asked him for some suggestions. He responded rather quickly and gave me an idea and also suggested that I look on YouTube for a video.

I took a look and found not just one, but many! I will say that the one I like the most I have bookmarked and have watched it at least 8 times. In my glee of finding it, I also called someone else and listened while they watched it. It's hilarious and going to be great. And still yet, I watch it again and again every single time I sit down at this keyboard.

Sad..I know.

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENSJrqfVJJ0&feature=related

Try not to sing along....


OH...and in case you were wondering, it's from Spamalot

No comments: